Must Read: WASH YOUR FACE WITH THIS AND LOOK 15 YEARS YOUNGER (Video) | Alertnaija.com
A face wash or cleanser is a facial care product that is used to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, and other types of pollutants from the skin of the face. This helps to unclog pores and prevent skin conditions such as acne. I bet we’ve all heard, seen and used various face wash treatments be it synthetic or natural.
I would be giving you a recipe for a home made natural face wash treatment. Below are the ingredients for the preparation:
This juice controls excessive oil and acne. A tomato and avocado mask works on skin this is because tomato works as an astringent as well as a blackhead and oil-reducing agent while avocados have an antiseptic and moisturising effect. Tomato juice also evens out skin tone, its vitamin C content improves glowing and beautiful skin.
This oval shaped fruit is rich in vitamin C which enhances beauty, by rejuvenating skin from within bringing a glow to your face. One of the major health benefits of drinking warm lemon water is that it paves the way for losing weight faster, thus acting as a great weight loss remedy. It is also a great natural scar and spot removal treatment acting as a cleanser and dead skin cell remover.
Rice water minimizes the appearance of pores and tightens skin. This natural skin toner promotes cell growth, stimulates blood flow, and helps keep your skin smooth and bright. Rice water also helps heal acne and cools the redness of an outbreak.
Honey is a natural antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It also prevents ageing cause of the presence of antioxidants. Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturising and soothing, so it helps create a glow while balancing body pH and softens skin texture.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
The following are the steps in making this very natural face wash:
- Boil hot water and add to rice to soak for about 10 minutes.
- Sieve out rice water into a bowl and keep aside.
- Grate or blend tomato to get tomato juice. (if grating, sieve out juice) and pour into a different bowl.
- Cut lemon in half with a knife and squeeze out juice into the tomato juice.
- Add 4 table spoon of rice water into the above mixture (tomato juice + lemon juice).
- Add half table spoon of honey into the mixture and stir.
- Apply on the face with a face brush or a cotton wool.
Allow the mixture to dry on the face for about 10 minutes then wash off. The above treatment gets rid of spots, acne, pigmentation, scars. It smooths the skin giving it a radiant beauty and maintaining skin tone.
NOTE: THE FACE WASH TREATMENT CAN BE APPLIED AFTER A FACE SCRUB.
PREVENTION OF ACNE
- Avoid scratching face with fingers
- Avoid changing products such as; creams, soaps, lotions, etc
- Avoid eating oily foods and snacks.
- Eat healthy foods (balanced diet) and fruits.