Vacancy - Graduate Jobs In Nigeria - Airtel Nigeria - Officer GL & Revenue Accounting | Alertnaija.com
JOB PURPOSE -
The role holder's responsibility will be primarily to ensure correct revenue booking and provide
management with information relevant to aid decision making aimed at operational efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Revenue Recognition -
- Ensures accuracy in recognition of Roaming Revenue, Postpaid revenue and Bulk SMS Revenue recognition with no under/over recognition.
- Ensures zero level of roaming bad debt by liaising with Syniverse for prompt settlement and reconciliation partners’ accounts.
- Ensure that all Roaming partners’ accounts are reconciled and agreed with system balances on a bi-weekly basis. This includes the resolution of disputes within 30days of dispute.
Monthly Reporting -
- Ensure that monthly Group closure reporting is done without error in line with SLA.
- Ensure that all relevant Disclosure schedules and DTR report submission to the group are collated on time and submitted on or before due dates.
- Ensure reconciliation and closure of all inter-company transactions on timely basis
Collection Drive -
- Daily monitoring of receivable collections from Roaming Partners through Syniverse and Postpaid customers.
- Bi-weekly intimation of receivable positions to relevant stakeholders.
Relationship Management -
- Manage the relationship with both internal and external parties in order to ensure that the collection of all outstanding receivable are received on the due date at all times
Accounting Hygiene and controls -
- Ensure proper hygiene controls on all GL lines
- Ensure reconciled inter-company accounts positions and IRFs are signed on a timely basis.
- Ensure that schedules are reconciled to system balances.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Graduate, Accounting
- 1-2 years in FMCG & Telecoms, In-depth knowledge of the telecoms industry.
- Strong customer - centric skills
- Strong Analytical skills & MS Excel proficiency
Other Requirements [Behavioural etc]
- High level of commitment
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills
- Strong financial analysis and reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- Ownership and a positive can-do spirit
- High energy and a good team player
- Attention to detail and the ability to translate financial data into usable business intelligence
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing priorities and to meet deadlines under pressure
Vacancy closes 21st June 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY