Graduate Vacancy at GlaxoSmithkline: Customer Service Representatives
GlaxoSmithKline is one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quali1y of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. With a firm foundation in science, we discover, develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. In pursuance of our growth objectives opportunities now exist for bright, self-starting and talented young individuals to join our company as:
Job Title: Customer Service Representatives
Core Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve Partner Account Sales Targets (Volume and Value)
• Forecasting I Stock planning
• Build and maintain relationship with Retailers
• Champion anti-counterfeit/surveillance
• Drive OMS policies in the territory.
• Market Intelligence
• Coaching and !rain Partner’s sales teams
• Monthly Reporting
• Implementation of Marketing and Trade Marketing activities in the territory
• A Very good first degree/ HND in any of the Sciences, Social Sciences or other relevant disciplines from reputable institutions
• Key Account Management
• Territory Management
• We seek candidates nationwide for this role. Specific locations of interest include Maiduguri, Yola, Sokato, Gombe, Jallngo, Birnin Kebbi, Kaduna, Kogi, Maiduguri, Jos.
Method of Application
GlaxoSmithKline assures a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Interested candidates should forward up-to-date resumes in Word format (.doc) or (*.docx) firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the role as the subject matter.
Only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered Applications closes 12th April, 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.