Graduate Trainee: BankOne Core Banking Implementation Network
- BankOne implementation partners will be paid the sum of N200,000 (two hundred thousand naira only) for each BankOne Core Banking application implementation completed, net of out of state transportation and accommodation costs
- The expected maximum implementation time per financial institution customer is 3 weeks
- Out of state transportation and accommodation costs are to be provided by the financial institution being setup
- Free Implementation partner certification
- Free certified partner re-training
- It is important to note that there are over 1000 microfinance and mortgage banks in Nigeria today, and AppZone Ltd has scheduled implementations for over 100 of them between October 2011 and March 2012. Hence the need for the expansion of the implementation partner network.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Minimum of a BSc or Diploma (or any equivalent degree) in accounting or any other related discipline
- Must speak English language fluently
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft excel
- Verifiable technology background and exposure
- Work experience in the financial services industry (Commercial, mortgage, or microfinance banks)
- Experience with the implementation of core banking applications
February 1, 2012
Interested individuals should send a copy, each, of their CV’s saved with name and surname example John Smith.CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not sent with the above format will be automatically disqualified!!
double entries will be disqualified. if you have taken appzone’s iq test before, pls do not bother to apply.