GE Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Officers
GE Healthcare Nigeria - What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, our vision involves looking at Healthcare in a completely new way. Focusing on earlier, pre-symptomatic disease detection and prevention, instead of late diagnosis. Helping clinicians access more information and intervene sooner with targeted treatments so their patients can leave longer, fuller lives.We believe we can help make that happen – and we’d like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to redefine the frontiers of healthcare.
Something remarkable happens when you bring together people who are driven to make a difference – they do.
Position Title: Service Centre Agent
Function Segment: Call Center Services
Location: IIkoyi – Lagos, Nigeria
Job Number: 1511049
Job Segments: Call Center, Customer Service
Participates in the daily operations of the call center
This Call Center Specialist serves as the primary contact between the customer and GEHC Service Support. Call Center specialists are the face of GE Healthcare to our highly valued customers.
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior demonstrated experience working in a Customer service role.
- Demonstrated understanding of the product area as it relates to the customer segment
- Demonstrated analytical thinking/problem solving ability
- Ability to think clearly and quickly and empathize in high-pressure clinical situations
- Tenacity & creativity in handling customer issues
20th March, 2012
How To Apply
Click here to apply online