Federal Ministry of Transportation
The vision of this ministry is to develop an efficient, sustainable, modern, affordable and environment friendly inter-modal transport system.
To reposition and revitalize the national inter-modal transport system in line with global trends, while creating an enabling environment for public/private sector participation.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To provide an efficient, sustainable, modern, affordable and environmentally friendly intermodal transport system while adopting public private partnership.
- Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)-Lagos
- National Maritime Authority (NMA)-Apapa, Lagos
- Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) -Marina, Lagos
- Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC)-Ebutte-metta,Lagos
- National Inland Water Ways Authority (NIWWA)- Lokoja,Kogi State.
- Nigerdock Nigeria Limited (NDNL) -Apapa, Lagos
- National Clearing & Forwarding Agency (NCFA)-Lagos
- Joint Dock Labour Industrial Council (JODLIC) -Lagos
Federal Ministry of Transport
Mabushi – Abuja AND
Dipcharima House, Central Business District,
Off 3RD Avenue, P.M.B. 0336,
Tel: 09-2909241, 09-7802807, 09-2347451, 09-2347452
Fax: 09-2317453, 09-2347453