Drilling Engineer Jobs in Oil and Gas 2011 -WTS Energy
Worldwide Technical Services (WTS) Energy – Our client is one of the largest oilfield services companies, with operations in more than 100 countries and employs more than 50,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention.
They are in search of exceptional professionals to fill the following vacancies in Nigeria:
Job Title: Field Drilling Engineer (Ref: WTS/GA/005)
Responsibilities Specifically, the successful candidate will:
- Make-up, load out and installation of CPDT equipment as per company’s best practice and to customer requirements.
- Conducts all pre-job checks on equipment to ensure all equipment is available and fit for work.
- Works as crew member during the actual installation. Ensure safe rig up and operation of equipment in accordance with Company and Customer instructions.
- Perform workshop duties prior to load out of equipment package including equipment inspection, assembly and testing.
- Ensure that all workshop activities are conducted in accordance with HSE Management Systems and relevant product
line work instructions and guidelines,
- Inspection of all equipment prior to load out to ensure compliance to work instructions and correct documentation.
- Collation of job work package including all relevant QAQC documentation.
- Contribution to post-installation reports, including.
- End of well report.
- Other duties as directed.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes.
- Basic knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Offshore survival certificate and H2S certificate
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant oilfield experience, including 3 years with associated handling tools.
- University Engineering degree or relevant.
19th April, 2011
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the reference number as the subject of your email and send your CV (prepared as word document, and saved with your full names), a statement of how you meet our selection criteria, and the names and contact details (including telephone and email addresses) of three referees to:email@example.com