Corporate Finance Analyst at Oando Nigeria Plc: Graduate / Experienced
Oando Nigeria Plc is seeking to recruit Entry level and Mid-level Corporate Finance Analyst.
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Focus on fund raising, mergers and acquisitions for Oando group and entity based projects and financing needs.
- Responsible for the preparation of financial analyses and data for Corporate Finance (CF) initiatives and transactions. Serve as focal point on all CF analyses and financial models with guidance from CF Managers;
- Assist CF Managers in executing corporate finance led mandates and managing key relationships internally and externally;
- Assist the various divisions in the preparation, and periodic updates of budgets and forecasts, and in collating, and interpreting results for Group leadership purposes; Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Monitor key financial performance indicators of various divisions based on approved forecasts;
- Actively manage various databases and applications including comparable companies and related transactions databases, treasury, cashflow and liquidity reports, etc.;
- Conduct financial statement analysis of target companies and comparable companies;
- Help prepare detailed memoranda and presentations on the Company and its divisions; Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Conduct research, and where necessary, due diligence with regards to potential buyers/investors / takeover targets for potential M&A activities;
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the Company; and
- Must be prepared to travel within and outside Nigeria extensively.
Specifications and Required Competencies:
- Successful candidates will have at least an undergraduate degree from a leading university, with a major in finance, accounting or economics;
- Candidates must have 0 – 4 years work experience
- Candidates will possess minimum academic qualifications of 2nd Class Upper (2.1) from a Nigeria / U.K. based or equivalent institution, OR 3.5 GPA from a U.S. based or equivalent institution;
- Candidates will be analytically sound, possess strong attention to details and excellent quantitative and verbal skills;
- Candidates will be very comfortable workingin Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Relevant work experience as an analyst at an investment bank is preferred, but not essential;
- Personable team player, with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of colleagues
He/she will be able to demonstrate an enthusiasm for / interest in the energy sector.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2012
How To Apply
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applicants should first of all login into their account with Oando Career Portal before application, new users should click here to register