Chevron Nigeria Job Vacancy: Marine
Chevron Nigeria Limited, is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide, including Nigeria. The company also provides career opportunities to its workforce in other Chevron’s worldwide operations. Chevron is committed to sound environmental and safety practices and exhibits cultural diversity. Our employees conduct their day-to-day work with the principles outlined in The Chevron Way which expresses our vision “to be the global energy company most admired for its people, partnership and performance”. This position will be initially located in Escravos/ Port Harcourt.
Job Position: Marine Compliance Advisor (REF: 2012-SCM-01)
Location: Escravo, Rivers State
- Marine Captain/ Chief Engineer license and/or Marine (International Safety Management or equivalent) Auditor/ Inspector.
- Minimum of Ten (10) years as Captain or Chief Engineer in offshore vessels (Anchor Handling Tug Supply, preferably) combined with offshore vessel Operational/ Health, Environment & Safety management.
- Familiarity with marine standards and National/ international regulations.
- Knowledge of multiple types of offshore support vessels and operations.
- Understanding of marine technologies appropriate to the Oil and Gas industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and engagement skills.
- Demonstrable analytical and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Renumeration and Conditions of Service:
The salaries attached to these positions and the general conditions of service including medical benefits are very attractive and fall within the range obtainable in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Application Closing Date
31 August, 2012
Method of Application
Interested candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application should reach the above address not later than Friday August 31,2012.
- Applicants should provide active and functional telephone numbers and email addresses. Applicants who miss test invitations because of non functional phone numbers/emails will not be given further considerations.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for test.
- Hard copy and multiple applications for a position would not be entertained.