BOBO Foods and Beverages Recruitment 2012
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
- Carry out timely installation, monitoring of plant, equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme
- Coaching and monitoring machine operators on machine technical application
- Follow up maintenance works carried out by contractors
- BSc/B. Eng/HND Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- 1 – 2 years in a FMCG industry or practical work experience of internship
- Should not be more than 28 – 30 years
Method of Application
If you fit the profile then we will like you to hear from you. Mail your complete CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. This vacancy closes April 5, 2012
Don't forget to share this news with your friends using the share buttons.